The Native Plant show delivers education to industry professionals in a venue that inspires innovation, promotes relationship building and business success, and enhances the visibility and strength of the native plant industry. This is a wholesale trade show featuring native landscape plants and select green products, combined with continuing education classes for horticulture, landscape and environmental restoration industry professionals. Growers from throughout Florida and the Southeastern U.S. are invited to exhibit and provide classes or demonstrations related to native plants.
Attendees include landscape architects, designers, installers, maintenance professionals, environmental consultants, municipalities, arborists and other professionals interested in native plant production, sustainable landscaping and wetland and upland restoration. Twenty percent of attendees are registered landscape architects.
SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION
AT A GLANCE
- Wednesday, April 19 exhibitor move-in
- Thursday, April 20, 2017 show open from 8-5
- Thursday evening, 6-8pm, social at Motorworks Brewing Company
- Friday, April 21, 2017 from 8-5
Native plant growers and select green goods and services.
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
Continuing education courses for landscape architects, designers, contractors, inspectors and arborists — ASLA, APLD, FNGLA, ISA.
WEST CENTRAL FLORIDA LOCATION
- Easy access from I-75, 301, 41
- Hotel & dining options in all price ranges
- Parking is easy & show is a short walk from parking lot
- Minutes from walkable downtown Bradenton and our beautiful Gulf Islands
KEY 2017 DATES
- March 10 – deadline for submittals to the 5th Annual Real Florida Landscapes Design Competition
- March 31 – last day of earlybird pricing for exhibitors
- March 31 – deadline for Hampton Inn reservations at FANN rate
- April 3 – last day of earlybird pricing for attendee registration.
- April 3 – last day of earlybird pricing for Super 8 Ellenton.
- April 19 – Exhibitor set-up
- April 20-21 – show open
- Real Florida Landscapes Design Competition: Craig Huegel, Hawthorn Hill Native Wildflowers & Rare Plants
- Logistics Team: Jerry Fritz, Eddie McKeithen
- Sponsorship Team: Roger Triplett, Green Seasons Nursery
- Experience Team:
Jenny Evans, SCCF Native Plant Nursery
Chris Holly, Sandhill Growers
Alyssa Lavoro, Alexander Landscaping & Plant Farm
Annie Schiller, Florida Native Plants Nursery and William’s Wildflowers
Nancy Bissett, The Natives
Sharon Dolan, Maple Street Natives
Eddie McKeithen, McKeithen Growers
Troy Springer, Springer Environmental Services
Bruce Turley, Wilcox Nursery & Landscape